Increase your revenue and add value for your customers as an Inseego Channel Partner.
Partner and prosper with the industry’s IoT innovator. Partners enjoy increased profit margins with exclusive pricing and increased revenue opportunities as sales increase.
By selling Inseego’s Skyus IoT products and registering your opportunities through our Deal Registration Program, you receive full access to our current solutions, early access to in-development solutions, our comprehensive pre- and post-sales and technical support. We developed the program to better support our valued reselling partners and to recognize loyalty and mutual achievement.
All the Features You Need to Succeed
- Ready-to-ship stock from authorized distributors
- Deal Registration Program
- Quarterly attainment bonuses
- Technical support training
- Online sales training through webinars and self-paced courses
- Pre- and post-sales support and through Inseego’s sales and engineering professionals
- No volume commitment at Level 1
- Special demo pricing at each level
- Partner Portal access at each level
- Lead generation opportunities at each level
- Partners receive visibility on our website
How does Inseego’s Deal Registration Program work?
Our Channel Partner Program provides three levels of partnerships for resellers along with a Deal Registration Program that lets you pursue your potential clients with less competition and sales support advantages. Each partner level receives special registered deal pricing, lead generation, and product training to help you close the deal. Higher-tier partners enjoy increased deal registration margins, a web presence on Inseego’s site, and rich quarterly bonuses.
Inseego provides the industry’s only enterprise-grade selection of connectivity solutions that were purposefully built for IoT functionality. We currently serve more than 664,000 global subscribers, including 198,000 fleet management customers. Our product portfolio consistently receives awards for reliability and functionality.
Founded in 1996, Inseego is headquartered in San Diego, California, with offices worldwide.